Write about when you knew you were in trouble.

When I was little me and my sister decided to have a yard sell with the stuff out the house. i'm living with my mother and she at work while this happening. so i came up with the idea and my sister tagged along so me can get some money so we can go to the store next door. The store right next to the house. But aways, so we going throw the house find something to take outside to put on side walk to sell. so we finally find these little speaker my mother don't really use no more. so we got them then went outside and was like two speaker for sell for 10 dollars. we standing out there for a good 20 min and finally got a person to buy them and that pulled up to buy them my mother pulled up to the house. she was like go in the house with that mama look on her face than i know i was in trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nov 30

American lit Vlog

October 5